- You may enter all or some letters for Last Name, First Name, and City fields.
You will obtain all entries beginning with the letters you enter.
- If your Last Name lookup does not produce a result, please lookup by the MN Credential Number
as the record may be under another name used. The database is not current for all previous names
used by all practitioners.
- Hyphens in hyphenated names may be used in the Last Name field.
- The City and County fields use the mailing address designated by
the practitioner as public and may be an employment, home or other address.
- Only a valid Minnesota county can be selected. If you select a county, the only valid entries for State are All or Minnesota.
Any other entry for State will return zero(0) results.
- You do not need to make an entry in all lookup fields to obtain a result.
For example, entering only the Occupation Type will produce a list of all practitioners
for the occupation selected, including those with lapsed/expired credentials. The more entries made in
the lookup fields, the narrower the resulting list of practitioners.
- For Occupation Type and Credential Status, you may select a value from the drop-down list,
or leave the default entry (ALL). The default entry will display results for all Occupation Types and Credential Statuses.